Our Core Values
Go Pinestraw’s Principles
Our values define us as an industry leader and guide our everyday actions.
- Trustworthy – We believe that acting with integrity is the best way to earn trust. Our dependability fosters sound decision-making and accountability – not just with large projects, but in the small ways we interact daily with our customers, employees and vendors.
- Committed – We strive to provide every customer with service that is the best in the industry, as measured by the qualities our customers care about most. We operate with a strong work ethic, resulting in both efficiency and transparency in the performance of our jobs.
- Dependability – We stand by our promises and will go the extra mile to serve our customers needs. We know that within our industry it is hard to fulfill commitments during peak season, but with our strategic partnerships and excessive planning we have been able to earn the reputation as a truly dependable supplier.
- Responsive – We understand that our customers and our teams rely on us for frequent communications. We know how to act quickly so that others can perform at their best – and while we’re often under pressure, we’re always respectful. We look for ways to contribute to the team effort to accelerate results.
- Entrepreneurial – We embrace innovation, particularly when it comes to technology. We are willing to take on ambitious challenges and assume responsibility for finding solutions. We know how to think creatively as entrepreneurs within the discipline of operational excellence, while maintaining our goals of creating growth and valued service to our customers.
As the founder, I’m always here for you.
Founder & CEO
You’ll find that we’re passionate about providing our customers with a quality bale of pine straw along with dependable service. Equally important are our valued resources: our zero-failure mentality, our deep experience in every service we offer, and our ability to provide integrated, end-to-end pine straw solutions to both small and large accounts.”
Founder & CEO